A Qualified Mental Health Professional- Adult/Child is expected to provide face-to-face services with the client and other family members primarily within the home, although they may occur in various community settings. The QMHP-A/C is required to assist in the development and implementation of the person-centered treatment plan.
- Ongoing assessment of treatment needs
- Assist in the development and ongoing monitoring and implementation of ISP
- Case management functions of linking, arranging for services and referrals
- Maintain continuous contact with the identified consumer and other key stakeholders (with signed authorization to release information) in planning and service delivery. These stakeholders might include, but are not limited to social workers, psychiatrists, court officials and police, teachers and other human service professionals.
- Respond to crisis(es) on a 24 hours, seven day a week basis
- Maintain up-to-date client records, and prepare required/necessary reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Attend court when necessary
- Establish a good working relationship with other public and private agencies/services and interface collaboratively with them
- Human Services (or related field) bachelor's degree from an accredited college.
- 1 year experience providing psychiatric or mental health services to children who have a serious emotional disturbance or mental illness.
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time