Travel RN-Homehealth Nurse
Foundation Medical Staffing Gulfport, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Home Health RN to join our growing team of nursing professionals! Home health nurses provide nursing services for persons who are home-bound and physically unable to visit a physician's office or other treatment facility. This includes elderly adults with long-term illness or disability, and also persons who are recuperating from major surgery. Mississippi is a southern U.S. state with the Mississippi River to its west, Alabama to its east and the Gulf of Mexico to the south. Its Mississippi Delta region is considered the birthplace of blues music, honored at the Delta Blues Museum in Clarksdale. Also in the region is the Vicksburg National Military Park, preserving the site of a critical Civil War battle. The duties of home health nurses range from taking vital signs (blood pressure, pulse and temperature) to assessing health progress and needs. Home health care nurses change dressings on wounds, and observe how well patients can perform certain tasks that may be hampered by a condition or by having surgery. Home Health RN's provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all patients. Foundation has specialized in the staffing professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Foundation Medical Staffing to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider. Contact a Foundation Medical Staffing consultant for more information on this and other opportunities.
- MS or Compact License
- 13 week Assignment
- Oasis knowledge needed
- Home Care/ Home Base knowledge needed
- 24-hour access to your recruiter
- Travel allowances and paid housing
- Coverage under our professional liability insurance
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans