- 'A Chronic Dialysis program in the beautiful state of Oklahoma is in need of an experienced dialysis nurse. Applicants should have an OK License and at least one year of dialysis experience for this thirteen week assignment. Western charm goes metropolitan in Oklahoma's capital city. Oklahoma City offers plenty of interesting things to do and boasts big-league attractions, including the OKC Thunder NBA team and a revitalized downtown area starring the Bricktown Entertainment District, Chesapeake Energy Arena and top-notch museums, including the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum and the Oklahoma City Museum of Art. Rope up some fun at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum and other Adventure District destinations. Learn Oklahoma's story at the Oklahoma State Capitol and nearby History Center. Go kid-friendly at the OKC Zoo, Science Museum Oklahoma, Frontier City and White Water Bay, and escape to the outdoors at the Oklahoma River, Myriad Botanical Gardens and Lake Hefner. Foundation has specialized in the staffing of dialysis professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Foundation Medical Staffing to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider. Contact a Foundation Medical Staffing consultant for more information on this and other opportunities. '
- 13 Week Assignment
- 36 Hour Guarantee
- OK or Compact License
- T Machines
- Chronic Hemodialysis
- 24-hour access to your recruiter
- Travel allowances and paid housing
- Coverage under our professional liability insurance
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans with match
Foundation Medical Staffing
Why Work Here?
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: over a month ago