- A chronic dialysis program in the beautiful state of New Hampshire is in need of an experienced dialysis nurse. Applicants should have a NH License and at least one years of dialysis experience for this thirteen week assignment. Lebanon is a city in New Hampshire. Lebanon is located in western New Hampshire, south of Hanover, near the Connecticut River. It is the home to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and Dartmouth Medical School, together comprising the largest medical facility between Boston, Massachusetts and Burlington, Vermont. Together with Hanover and White River Junction, Lebanon encompasses nearly 30 towns along the upper Connecticut River valley. Foundation has specialized in the staffing of dialysis professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Foundation Medical Staffing to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider. Contact a Foundation Medical Staffing consultant for more information on this and other opportunities.
- NH or Compact License needed
- Home Hemo
- 13 Week Assignment
- 36 Hours Weekly Guarantee
- 24-hour access to your recruiter
- Travel allowances and paid housing
- Coverage under our professional liability insurance
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans with match
Foundation Medical Staffing
Why Work Here?
Posted: over a month ago