Travel RN-Dialysis Nurse
Foundation Medical Staffing Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- An acute dialysis program in the beautiful state of Connecticut is in need of an experienced dialysis nurse. Applicants should have a CT License and at least one year of dialysis experience for this thirteen week assignment. One of the original 13 colonies, Connecticut is a state rich in history. It is the southernmost state in New England, and the wealthiest state in the country per capita. While it is the third smallest state in size in the United States it is home to medium sized cities as well as plenty of open rural land. The population of the state is actually less than the nearby New York City. This makes the pace of things in Connecticut almost seem slow by the big city standards. Foundation has specialized in the staffing of dialysis professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Foundation Medical Staffing to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider. Contact a Foundation Medical Staffing consultant for more information on this and other opportunities.
- Acute Setting
- 13 week Assignment
- CT License
- 24-hour access to your recruiter
- Travel allowances and paid housing
- Coverage under our professional liability insurance
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans
Foundation Medical Staffing
HealthcareView all jobs at Foundation Medical Staffing