Travel RN-Dialysis Nurse
Foundation Medical Staffing Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- A chronic dialysis program in Colorado is in need of an experienced dialysis nurse. Applicants should have an CO or Compact License and at least one year of dialysis experience for this thirteen week assignment. Did you know Colorado ... has the largest number (11) of Nationally Designated Scenic Byways of any state in the U.S.? All 25 Colorado Byways serve as gateways to adventures and memories that connect you to the heart and soul of the land and its people. Colorado's magnificent Scenic and Historic Byways reach beyond breathtaking vistas of natural and man-made panoramas and electrifying neon landscapes... into ancient and modern history that come alive with the interweaving of Native American tradition, old west heritage, and a wealth of cultural arts. Foundation has specialized in the staffing of dialysis professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Foundation Medical Staffing to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider. Contact a Foundation Medical Staffing consultant for more information on this and other opportunities.
- CO or Compact License is needed
- Chronic HD Skills needed
- T machines used
- 13 Week Assignment
- 36 Hours Weekly Guarantee
- 24-hour access to your recruiter
- Travel allowances and paid housing
- Coverage under our professional liability insurance
- Medical and dental insurance
Foundation Medical Staffing
AddressColorado Springs, CO
HealthcareView all jobs at Foundation Medical Staffing