- A chronic dialysis program in the beautiful state of Nevada is in need of an experienced dialysis nurse. Applicants should have a NV License and at least one year of dialysis experience for this thirteen week assignment. Nevada is a western U.S. state defined by its great expanses of desert, and by the 24-hour casinos and entertainment for which its largest city, Las Vegas, is famed. Las Vegas is home to elaborate theme hotels and luxury resorts that line its main thoroughfare, the Las Vegas Strip. The city's also home to museums such as the Mob Museum, extravagant live shows and upscale shopping malls and restaurants. Foundation has specialized in the staffing of dialysis professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Foundation Medical Staffing to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider. Contact a Foundation Medical Staffing consultant for more information on this and other opportunities.
- NV License is needed
- T machines Used
- 13 Week Assignment
- 36 Hours Weekly Guarantee
- 24-hour access to your recruiter
- Travel allowances and paid housing
- Coverage under our professional liability insurance
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans with match
Foundation Medical Staffing
Why Work Here?
Posted: over a month ago