Do you love nonprofits and the work they do?
Are you comfortable and skilled at interacting with clients and taking a leading role in the conversation?
We are seeking a Client Success Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
About the position:
Foundation Group helps new nonprofits get started, and existing nonprofits to operate effectively and in compliance with both the law and best practices. The CSM assists by taking a leading role in managing a client's relationship with Foundation Group and working directly with the various specialists on our team to deliver effective services to the client.
- Manage new client onboarding
- Handle client inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills