- Posted: over a month ago
About Foundation Finance:
Foundation Finance Company (FFC) is one of the fastest-growing consumer finance companies in the U.S. We work with home improvement contractors nationwide to help them close more sales through the use of flexible financing plans. FFC's full-spectrum lending approach has driven billions in originations and helped many customers make needed improvements to their homes. We're making big investments in both infrastructure and employee talent to keep up with our growth, so the time is right to join our team! It's a fast-paced environment with room to advance. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, a casual dress work environment and much, much, more.
Product Owner Description & Duties:
We are seeking an experienced, resourceful product owner to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for driving and defining the launch of new products and services within our company. You should have a solid grasp on data analytics, strategy, and agile methodologies in order to deliver a high-quality product(s) to increase company revenue.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible and accountable for assigned feature level key performance indicators (KPI`s) and manages features or product(s) with all degrees of KPI, scope, complexity, etc.
- Supports defining minimum viable product (MVP). Owns scrum team backlog (grooming, prioritization, and refinement).
- Works day to day with the scrum teams clarifying business requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating, and gaining alignment around feature or product strategy.
- Ensures delivery of scope, partners with delivery teams to ensure user stories are clear, removes barriers for team members and resolves open issues/questions quickly and efficiently. Acts as the voice of the customer.
- Analyzes feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential programs.
- Sets the quality standard for delivery. Develops test plans (user story acceptance criteria), accepts each story, and potentially features and participates in team demos and retrospectives to validate quality, provide feedback to team and improve team processes. Partners across functions as needed to coordinate delivery plans, testing, training, and support.
- Leads problem resolution as needed to ensure that internal and external customers receive prompt, efficient service.
- In-depth understanding of agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up to date on industry standards and best practices.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with all individual contributors, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned by management. Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly. Must be able to take direction and work well with others. Must be able to work under the stress of deadlines. Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately. Must be able to react to change productively.
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar relevant field; Associates w/relevant experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Project Management software and Development software.
Office environment with significant time spent sitting, typing, and talking on the telephone.
Foundation Finance Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Foundation Finance