PM Shift Customer Service Representative (Verification Specialist)
- Expired: November 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Foundation Finance:
Foundation Finance Company (FFC) is one of the fastest-growing consumer finance companies in the U.S. We work with home improvement contractors nationwide to help them close more sales through the use of flexible financing plans. FFC's full-spectrum lending approach has driven billions in originations and helped many customers make needed improvements to their homes. We're making big investments in both infrastructure and employee talent to keep up with our growth, so the time is right to join our team! It's a fast-paced environment with room to advance. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, a casual dress work environment and much, much, more.
To learn more, check us out on Facebook at "Foundation Finance Company Careers." If you think you have what it takes to help our team succeed then apply today!
Verification Specialist Description & Duties:
Verifies loan terms with customers, answers program questions and handles customer service inquiries. Assists dealers in processing credit applications, analyzes and underwrites applications to company standards, maintains and develops business by building strong dealer and customer relationships.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Verify loan terms with new customers; answer questions, resolve issues with dealers.
- Answer incoming calls from customers and dealers.
- Process customer payments and answer routine dealer and customer questions.
- Assist other departments with administrative and other tasks as required.
- Process new loan applications received by phone, fax or Web.
The Ideal Candidate:
Applicants must be reliable, dynamic, sociable and enthusiastic team players; while possessing a positive "can-do" attitude, excellent judgement and communication skills. Applicants must also have great attention to detail and ability to multi-task under the stress of deadlines with a strong desire to help the organization succeed.
- 2 years office or customer service experience required
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet, and email.
- Strong typing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional phone presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- One evening shift per week and one half-day on Saturday every 5 weeks.
Office environment with significant time spent sitting, typing and talking on the telephone.
Foundation Finance Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
BusinessView all jobs at Foundation Finance
Get fresh Customer Service Finance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.