Quick Lube Technician
The Quick Lube Tech position will be responsible for servicing vehicles for oil changes and carrying out responsibilities assigned by manager, in accordance with dealership and factory standards. Build customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in their vehicle safety and reliability.
***Opportunity to advance as an Apprentice with a Master Technician!!***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general vehicle inspections and make recommendations based on time/milage/condition
- Perform general maintenance on customers' cars and light trucks/vans
- Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment; perform all lubrication services.
- Receive repair order from either the Service Salesman or the Production Foreman and proceed to service lift.
- Lubricate entire car while looking for other items which may need repair.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
- Use adequate, but not excessive, amounts of materials and supplies.
- Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean and are only driven for business purposes.
- Keep shop area neat, and clean; must account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Stay current in the latest diagnostic methods and service techniques across a number of brands; stay informed of latest bulletins, service manuals and other service publications.
- Participate in service training activities; attend factory-sponsored training classes.
- Communicate regularly with service advisor/dispatcher to confirm repair order information and diagnostic information.
- Meet customer service standards by achieving ‘above district’ customer service information “CSI” scores.
- Follow established safety protocols; report any shop equipment in improper working condition; immediately report safety incidents.
- Understand, keep informed of, and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal and OSHA right-to-know.
- Safeguard dealership assets and customer data.
- Complete required training assigned through the company training portal.
- Adhere to consistent and reliable work schedule.
- Demonstrate ethical business practices and integrity in all interactions to uphold the Foundation Automotive brand.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why Foundation Automotive?
- Personal Automotive Discounts at all of our participating dealership partners
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & 401K Benefit Options
- Casual Work Environment and dress
- Performance Incentives and commissionable payouts
- Employee Appreciation Events and a family-oriented and people first culture
- FSA & HSA Accounts Available
- Company sponsored lunches
- Travel Assistance and Insurance
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Must have own tools to perform general maintenance
- Successful completion of pre-employment screening
- Authorization to work in the USA
Who We Are: Foundation Automotive is a growing automotive group with thirty-three dealerships across the United States. Our vision is to be the North American benchmark for top-tier automotive solutions and a company of trust, excellence, and innovation for our customers and employees – our mission is to provide modern automotive solutions across North America. We enrich the lives of our customers and employees by putting our Core Values first and are in the business of helping people succeed.
Our brands share a common vision that allow us to drive forward Employee Empowerment, Customer Satisfaction, Teamwork, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation and Continuous Improvement.
Together, we are Foundation Automotive.
Additionally, Foundation Automotive has assembled an all-star executive management team that has a shared vision of People-first oriented culture. As an organization that values integrity and doing what is right, you can rest assured that we can be held accountable to your success as well as delivering on a progressive open-door policy.
Foundation Automotive - Foundation Chevrolet CadillacWheat Ridge, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.