Quick Lube Cashier
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Service Cashier position is responsible for processing payments for work completed or purchase of parts requests, proper reconciliation of repair orders and parts invoices, and the collection of money from Service transactions in the dealership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect every service repair order and/or invoice for proper completion and accuracy.
- Reconcile the repair orders by transferring the appropriate information from each repair order hard copy to the soft copies.
- Calculate the materials charge applicable for each order and the taxes to be charged on the categories of goods or services taxed in the local area.
- Collect the total retail charges from the customer in cash, check or authorized charge account.
- Provide the customer with the proper change and/or receipt.
- Responsible for cash drawer; report balance daily to supervisor, or designee, prior to end of shift.
- Deliver to the accounting department all service orders and parts invoices closed during the business day.
- Control the keys associated with completed service orders, return keys to the customer/or porter when bills are paid, and direct customers to where they may find their vehicle.
- File repair orders as directed by the service department manager.
- Answer the service department telephone, transfer calls as requested or designated alternate, and take written messages when the needed personnel are not available.
- Ensure that customer complaints are handled promptly, with genuine concern and according to dealership guidelines.
- Perform any other administrative tasks as directed by management.
- Meet customer service standards by achieving ‘above district’ customer service information “CSI” scores.
- Safeguard dealership assets and customer data.
- Maintain professional personal appearance.
- Complete required training assigned through the company training portal.
- Adhere to consistent and reliable work schedule.
- Demonstrate ethical business practices and integrity in all interactions to uphold the Foundation Automotive brand.
- Effectively perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner. Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic skills with computer and office machines (copier, fax, credit card machine, telephone, calculator)
- Successful completion of pre-employment screening
- Authorization to work in the USA
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
Foundation Automotive Corp
AutomotiveView all jobs at Foundation Automotive Corp