- Posted: over a month ago
“For many of our youth, their village isn’t handed to them...it is Found.” -Katie Nzekwu, Co-Founder & CEO
Are you someone whose driving nature is wanting to make a difference in the world...or at least in people’s lives? Are you skilled at program management or have a background in youth programs coordination? Do you have experience working with at-risk youth, and a passion for helping them achieve their potential? If you answered yes to these questions, then you could be the perfect fit for our Program Manager position!
At Found Village, we rebuild foundational trust and empower teens from hard places toward living life to their full potential. Through connection, relationships and environments that meet holistic needs, we provide the necessary tools for moving from surviving to thriving. (Check out some of our stories here! https://foundvillage.org/our-voices/#filter=.video)
Who You Are:
- You’ve attained a Bachelor's degree and are interested in life-changing work to help the youth in our community meet their full potential
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working with volunteers and community partners
- You’ve demonstrated exceptional relationship management, communication skills, and have experience partnering with several stakeholders to achieve results
- You’re skilled at wearing multiple hats, being strategic in ensuring the big picture goals are met, and demonstrate superior organizational/time management skills
- You are flexible and adaptable with creative problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- You’ve achieved success working in collaborative environments yet are comfortable working independently
- Growth mindset and commitment to integrate character strengths into team settings and program delivery
- Proficient in current office technology and a willingness to learn and consistently employ tech systems
- Supervisory experience and understanding of trauma and foster care is a plus
What You’ll Do & Learn:
- Support the design and oversee the execution of non-coaching youth program offerings. These include creating experiences, small groups, life skills (adulting), education and career support, resourcing and community engagement (volunteers and mentors).
- Lead community program partnerships; build excitement by recruiting, cultivating, and maintaining relationships with community partners; develop partnership activation plans that create effective program offerings for our young people
- Support design of a short- and long-term volunteer strategy as well as ongoing support and engagement of existing volunteers, resource partners, and enrichment partners,
- Oversee the program schedule based on the needs of Found Village youth, ensuring every program offering is available to young people
- Support program success and efficacy
- Have a great time, with great people, and be constantly learning and growing!
Perks & Benefits: Flexible Schedule ● Competitive PTO ● Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance ● Professional Development Budget ● Built-In Self-Care Days
BusinessView all jobs at Found Village