Truck Driver & Carpenter Support
Company & Location: Foster Remodeling Solutions, Inc. - Northern VA
Foster Remodeling Solutions, Inc., (FRS), (a Progressive Northern Virginia Design-Build Remodeling Company in business for over 39 years), is currently recruiting an experienced Truck Driver & Carpenter Support to join our team.
FRS is seeking a truck driver & carpenter support person who is in search of long-term, stable employment with benefits. If you are a quality driven, professional trades person with a good work ethic, a safe and clean driving record, and desire to perform your craft for a company that cares about its clients, its employees, and its reputation, then we would like to hear from you. The ideal candidate is someone who wishes to grow their skills and future with an established 39-year-old design-build firm.
- Driver & Warehouse:
- Operate multi-use drop box and dumpster body truck.
- Deliver & remove construction materials & debris as needed.
- Loading, unloading, and handling materials.
- Forklift experience desired (training available).
- No CDL required but is a plus.
- Inventory management experience a plus.
- Warehouse organization and maintenance/upkeep.
- Assist with incoming deliveries.
- Carpenter Support:
- Assist lead carpenter and/or carpenters in completing daily activities with residential remodeling projects.
- Assist with demolition, trash & material removal.
- Ability to use power tools safely and climb ladders.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license & CLEAN driving record.
- 3 years’ experience driving a medium duty truck, up to 26K lbs.
- No more than two convictions in the past two-year period for traffic violations, no DUI convictions in the past three years, no driver's license suspensions in the past three years.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Ability to lift 80-100lbs.
- Ability to climb a ladder.
- Desire to learn construction trade.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation- Hourly Rate $20-$24 an hour
- Monday – Friday work week 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Company training provided.
- Project performance bonuses.
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave.
- Medical, dental & vision insurances with company contribution.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability insurance.
- 401K and Matching company contribution.
- Educational Assistance
Drug-Free Workplace/Background Check: It is the policy of Foster Remodeling Solutions, Inc. to maintain a workplace free from the use and abuse of drugs and alcohol. We require all employees to participate in our Drug-Free Workplace Program and Background Check as a condition of employment.
Foster Remodeling Solutions (FRS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of FRS is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Foster Remodeling SolutionsLorton, VA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.