Foster Garvey PC, one of the Pacific Northwest's leading law firms, is looking for an Information Management Manager. The successful candidate will communicate effectively across the law firm, be committed to customer service, with strong database administration skills and a mastery of records management and information governance principles. The ability to make well-reasoned, effective decisions and manage time efficiently will be crucial to your success.
- Performs administrative management of the Information Management Department including budgeting and projections, contract management and vendor management.
- Evaluates, develops, and modifies methodologies and procedures for converting files for use with industry and practice specific databases and technologies.
- Oversees the firm wide information management program and technologies with a focus on best practices
- Supervises staff and workflow for both physical and electronic records management.
- Administrates and troubleshoots all Information Management software applications.
- Researches, develops, implements, including data mapping, and maintains Information Management software solutions and conversions.
- Manages special projects related to information governance
- Ensures Information Management Department’s compliance with data security policy and procedures
- Trains staff and development of instructional materials
- Performs, supervises, delegates and/or manages tasks and activities related to a wide variety of projects for both intern data and client data.
- Administers legal hold workflow.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced understanding and direct experience working with both the front and back ends of a variety of databases.
- Significant understanding of and experience with records management principles and software for both physical and electronic records.
- Thorough command of the EDRM and other legal and regulatory requirements related to Information Governance, Compliance, and eDiscovery.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Project management experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Strong understanding of information management, eDiscovery and data security trends, technologies and best practices.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Sharepoint, Relativity, and Asana expertise.
- Ability to evaluate new technology and software and changes to existing technology and software from both the user’s and administrator’s perspective
- Expert with Windows-based environment and Microsoft software.
- Industry recognized professional security certification preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with 3+ years of supervisory/management experience.
- 5+ years with database administration and records management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
This is a full-time, exempt position with core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Must generally be available to work additional hours as requested by supervisor.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Foster Garvey PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation (heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality or gender expression or identity), political ideology, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.