QinetiQ North America delivers world-class technology and revolutionary products to defense, security and commercial markets worldwide. Our offerings range from survivability and unmanned systems to power, controls, sensors and transportation solutions. Customers rely on our products to increase readiness, improve mission effectiveness, streamline operations, increase situational awareness and enhance security.
At QinetiQ-NA, you’ll find a dedicated and talented team of people who enjoy their work and take pride in their accomplishments. As a member of our team,
you’ll work with cutting-edge technology and some of the industry’s most brilliant minds. We offer a comprehensive, flexible benefit package including tuition assistance and career development opportunities. If you’re interested in working for a technology-driven company that is the leader in its industry...but one that maintains the fast-paced, creative environment of a start-up...QinetiQ-NA is the right place for you
QinetiQ North America is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion or creed, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident Status is required.
The Administrative Assistant's responsibilities will include a variety of clerical and complex administrative functions. Manage calendars, travel arrangements, and expense reports. Use Microsoft Office for spreadsheets, word processing, graphics, etc. Answers mail, phone calls, and inquiries, routing correspondence to the appropriate person. Plans and coordinates multi location/facility activities and meetings.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Planning travel and processing expense reports for group personnel.
- Manage calendars and intracorporate communications
- Track and process consultant invoices.
- Co-ordinate group and customer meetings and events (Book conference rooms, Order lunches, etc.)
- Coordinate and track shipping/receiving (including forwarding packing lists to QNA receivers)
- Detail and submit requisitions to the appropriate QNA Purchaser for PO issuance
- Track vendor progress on Purchase Orders
- Maintain and organize office supplies
- Maintain and organize paper and electronic records for the Pittsburgh office
- Maintain records of Pittsburgh P-Card expenditures
- Supervise access control to the office (badging of visitors, etc.)
Excellent People Skills – Must be able to interface with various levels of management within and outside of the IDS group.
Knowledge and Background with MS Office Applications – Must have a strong background using MS Word and experience using MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, and MS Outlook. MS Project experience is a plus. Must be proficient at typing and have good PC skills.
- 4 + years experience as an administrative assistant.
- High School diploma.