Clerk, Sr. Accounting - CT
Fosdick Fulfillment Corp Wallingford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regular and predictable onsite attendance is an essential function of this position, including arriving at your work station on time at the start of your shift and after rest and meal periods.
- Processing weekly payroll including verification of timecards (ADP Workforce)
- Review prepared quarterly payment tax filings (940, 941, SUTA, FUTA)
- Weekly reconciliation of 401K funds.
- Reconciliation and submission of monthly group health insurance, short/long term coverage, and voluntary benefits
- General purchasing tasks
- Review of all AP invoices and entry into accounting system (Netsuite)
- Complies with safety rules and regulations
- Maintains cleans work area in accordance with company standards.
- Assists in other accounting functions, when necessary, as assigned.
- Previous office experience
- Excellent math skills
- The ability to read and comprehend all necessary work transactions.
- The ability to communicate effectively with management team and coworkers.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Occasional overtime should be anticipated.
- Requires high school diplomat. Advanced accounting courses are a plus.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on Excel.
The physical and mental requirements described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the principle or essential duties and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Fosdick Fulfillment Corp
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Fosdick Fulfillment Corp