Forward Wellness, INC. offers competitive pay rates.
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a passionate and innovative team. Forward Wellness Treatment Center is looking for THERAPISTS to join our behavioral/mental health and chemical dependency treatment programs; specifically Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists. This is a full-time, hourly position for qualified applicants to primarily run individual therapy sessions, as well as intensive outpatient groups (IOP/PHP).
Join us as a part of our clinical staff: set your own schedule, and develop skills and a network for your own private practice!
Our team will help new hires become credentialed with insurance companies, and will provide referrals, billing service, office space and amenities.
Provide individual, family, and/or group therapy as appropriate.
- Conduct assessments including biopsychosocial; collaborate to develop treatment plans.
- Collaborate with probation, other practitioners, families, other collaterals. Develop relationships with local resources appropriate for clients.
- Maintain clients' file in EMR. Documentation must be completed and maintained timely and accurately and in accordance with all applicable standards and agency guidelines/rules. Integrate psychiatric, psychological, and medical needs for clients as needed.
- Increase program participants, and respective client list.
- Interface with all adjunct services related to the treatment of assigned cases.
- Assume primary responsibility for oral and written communications with groups, supervisor, treatment team, adjunct services, family, etc.
- Complete reports as needed.
- Attend team meetings, and supervision meetings.
- Participate in in-service trainings.
- Must be a licensed practitioner.
- An understanding of the requirements of DMH, and assessing for medical necessity.
- An effective communication style.
- An understanding of clinical documentation.
- The ability to work cooperatively with people, departments, and outside agencies.
- Good organizational skills. Ability to work a consistent schedule (possibly including Saturdays).
- Degrees/certifications: Masters level training in social work, psychology/counseling, family therapy.
- LMFT, LCSW, LMSW - skilled in working with a diverse population, especially with those with co-occurring disorders.
- Experience with crisis intervention.
- Must be knowledgeable with substance issues, therapeutic interventions, and treatment planning.
- Credentialed/contracted with various insurance companies (Kaiser, Blue Shield, Magellan, etc) a plus.
- Must have an understanding of the 12 steps or other other self-help groups.
- Some experience and knowledge in working with trauma.
- Knowledge and experience in evidence based practices preferred (CBT, etc.).
- Fluent in more than one language a plus; Spanish preferred.