Forward Focused Living is seeking responsible and compassionate applicants interested in a career in human services. Our growing company is seeking Direct Support Professionals to provide direct care to people within our organization.
- Assist with budgeting, grocery shopping, preparing healthy meals, housecleaning, etc.
- Assist with personal cares and medical needs.
- Provide supervision and guidance within the homes and in the community.
- Assist with activities within the community.
- Provide medication set-up, assistance and/or administration.
- Coordinate and assist with transportation to and from appointments.
- Complete required data collection and documentation.
- Assist with behavior management techniques.
- Work effectively with entire team.
- Other duties assigned
- 18 years of age or older
- Reliable and prompt for all scheduled shifts
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Complete and clear a Department of Human Services (DHS) background study
- Clearly communicate the English language
Full-Time & Part-Time Hours Available:
- Mornings - Early Afternoons
- Afternoons - Evening
Forward Focused Living offers rewarding career opportunities with flexible schedules, competitive wages, paid time off, on the job training, a supportive and family friendly environment with a team mindset and unlimited potential for internal growth.