Truck Driver - Earn $250,000+ Yearly + $4k Sign-On - Mostly No-Touch
Forward Air - LTL Solo Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Forward Air is Seeking Owner Operators
HUGE Rate Increase: Earn In Excess of $250,000 Per Year
$4k Sign On Bonus - 99.9% No Touch
Who is Forward Air? Why would a Solo Owner Operator consider leasing on to Forward Air's OTR LTL program?
Well, for starts - Our recruiters are forced to sing their choice of "Single Ladies" by Beyonce or "Free Bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd if caught giving ANY bad information to a prospective driver. If it happens again, they are required to get a jail-style tattoo of their boss on their bicep. All kidding aside, our team is laser-focused on describing what makes Forward Air's LTL opportunity DIFFERENT than the gimmicky opportunities with other carriers. Remember - their crappy door signs probably leave a bunch of sticky goo on your beautiful truck. Our door signs don't typically get peeled off very often (if you know what I'm saying - see retention bullet point below)
Interested in joining Forward Air? Apply Now!
Here are the Difference Maker's:
- Earn In Excess of $250,000 Per Year
- $4k Sign On Bonus
- ALL Miles paid. Empty, Loaded.
- All Tolls, Bridges and scales are Paid and/or reimbursed
- Per-mile, compensation is in the top 10% of the industry
- Don't get stuck in the spot market planning your loads, hauling complicated low margin freight, and moving for free.
- The Forward Air network is unmatched.
- Run from Forward Air Terminal to Forward Air Terminal
- 99.9% No Touch, Drop & Hook Freight. Pull the pin and go.
- Parking for our drivers is a priority at our locations
- Showers & Laundry at multiple terminals
- Run our trailers & Save fuel with an average trailer weight of 26,000 pounds.
- Average trailer age - 2019
- Average load weight of 26,000 pounds is a result of the nature of our LTL business
- Our fuel per-gallon rebates are CRAZY! Anywhere from $0.05 to $1.00 per gallon! (Average $0.40-$0.60 per gallon)
- Industry best miles per week average.
- 3,000 mile average per week
- Dedicated opportunities available - put your name in as new lanes are built
- Join one of the largest fleets of OTR drivers in the US
- Are you a Veteran? No matter your branch, we salute you, recognize you, and invite to identify nd participate in our charitable cause - Operation: Forward Freedom
- Operation: Forward Freedom includes several community-based activities supporting veterans & also raises over $250/year that goes 100% to supporting disabled veterans
- Every year we give away a brand new Jeep Wrangler and other consolation prizes as part of our reward program for safe drivers
- Also encouraging safe driving is the $250 per driver, per quarter bonus
- No better support team:
- Our annualized turnover is under 30%, over 60% lower than the industry normal
- Dedicated Driver Support team has your back. The best in the biz.
- Weekly home time for most domiciles, if you desire
- The new Forward Ten4 app allows you to manage your business and truck from the road
- Available in the Apple and Android app stores
- Pet Friendly
- Fleet owners/multiple truck owners receive an uncapped increased rate per mile on all trucks through our Fleet Forward program.
- Lease purchase program available (Programs are available through 3rd party vendors)
- Class A CDL required
- 1 year verifiable experience in last three years, two years in the last five years, or three years in the last ten years
- Night Driving is required
Interested in joining Forward Air? Apply Now!
Today, Forward Air Corporation operates through five principal segments: Forward Air Transportation Services (LTL), Forward Air Expedited (TLX), Central States Trucking (CST), Forward Air Solutions (FASI) and Total Quality (TQI).
Forward Air - LTL Solo
Since its founding in 1990, Forward Air has significantly grown its core services offering to the North American air freight and expedited LTL markets. November 26, 2015 marked our 25th year of providing services to the transportation and logistics marketplace. Many great things have taken place during the past 25 years that are worthy of celebration, but what we consider most important are the extraordinary contributions by all of the members of our Forward Air team, employees, as well as our independent contractors. Without those efforts, we would never have achieved the results that we currently enjoy. In the past decade, we have greatly expanded our service offerings to include an array of logistics services, including pick-up and delivery, intermodal drayage, pool distribution, and specialized temperature-controlled logistics services. As a result, since 1995, Forward Air Corporation has experienced rapid growth in revenue from $63.6 million to $781 million in 2014, and over one billion dollars in 2015! Today, Forward Air Corporation operates through five principal segments: Forward Air Transportation Services (LTL), Forward Air Expedited (TLX), Central States Trucking (CST), Forward Air Solutions (FASI) and Total Quality (TQI).
Transportation and Storage