Truck Driver - Average $16,858/Month + $4k Sign-On - Mostly No-Touch
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Forward Air is Seeking Owner Operators
Average $16,858 Per Month / Up to $1.85 Per Mile
$4k Sign On Bonus - 99.9% No Touch
Since 1990, Forward Air has been a leading provider of ground transportation and related logistics services to the North American air freight and expedited LTL market. We offer surface shipping on an accelerated “time-definite” basis, delivering cargo at a specific time, but under less time-sensitive situations – supplying you with a cost effective, reliable alternative to air transportation. We work with companies of all sizes to develop tangible advantages and build the best products to meet your specific needs. Forward Air presents to the wholesale transportation community (logistics companies, freight forwarders, integrated air cargo carriers, passenger/ cargo airlines, and non-traditional shippers), a single-source provider that can deliver more supply chain services and a superior menu of choices. Throughout the years we have added supplementary lines to our linehaul service, such as full truckload operations (Truckload Services), final-mile coverage (Complete® Cartage), and an Airline Logistics program, and we will continue to expand our services to meet the changing needs and growth of our customer base.
Interested in joining Forward Air? Apply Now!
Here are the Difference Maker's:
- Average $16,858 Per Month / Up to $1.85 Per Mile
- $4k Sign On Bonus
- ALL Miles paid. Empty, Loaded.
- All Tolls, Bridges and scales are Paid and/or reimbursed
- Per-mile, compensation is in the top 10% of the industry
- Don't get stuck in the spot market planning your loads, hauling complicated low margin freight, and moving for free.
The Forward Air network is unmatched:
- Run from Forward Air Terminal to Forward Air Terminal
- 99.9% No Touch, Drop & Hook Freight. Pull the pin and go.
- Parking for our drivers is a priority at our locations
- Showers & Laundry at multiple terminals
Run our trailers & Save fuel with an average trailer weight of 26,000 pounds:
- Average trailer age - 2019
- Average load weight of 26,000 pounds is a result of the nature of our LTL business
- Our fuel per-gallon rebates are CRAZY! Anywhere from $0.05 to $1.00 per gallon! (Average $0.40-$0.60 per gallon)
Industry best miles per week average:
- 3,000 mile average per week
- Dedicated opportunities available - put your name in as new lanes are built
- Join one of the largest fleets of OTR drivers in the US
- Are you a Veteran? No matter your branch, we salute you, recognize you, and invite to identify nd participate in our charitable cause - Operation: Forward Freedom
- Operation: Forward Freedom includes several community-based activities supporting veterans & also raises over $250/year that goes 100% to supporting disabled veterans
- Every year we give away a brand new Jeep Wrangler and other consolation prizes as part of our reward program for safe drivers
- Also encouraging safe driving is the $250 per driver, per quarter bonus
No better support team:
- Our annualized turnover is under 30%, over 60% lower than the industry normal
- Dedicated Driver Support team has your back. The best in the biz.
- Weekly home time for most domiciles, if you desire
- The new Forward Ten4 app allows you to manage your business and truck from the road
- Available in the Apple and Android app stores
- Pet Friendly
- Class A CDL required
- 6+ Months Experience
- Night Driving is required
Interested in joining Forward Air? Apply Now!
Today, Forward Air Corporation operates through five principal segments: Forward Air Transportation Services (LTL), Forward Air Expedited (TLX), Central States Trucking (CST), Forward Air Solutions (FASI) and Total Quality (TQI).
Forward Air - LTL Solo
Since its founding in 1990, Forward Air has significantly grown its core services offering to the North American air freight and expedited LTL markets. November 26, 2015 marked our 25th year of providing services to the transportation and logistics marketplace. Many great things have taken place during the past 25 years that are worthy of celebration, but what we consider most important are the extraordinary contributions by all of the members of our Forward Air team, employees, as well as our independent contractors. Without those efforts, we would never have achieved the results that we currently enjoy. In the past decade, we have greatly expanded our service offerings to include an array of logistics services, including pick-up and delivery, intermodal drayage, pool distribution, and specialized temperature-controlled logistics services. As a result, since 1995, Forward Air Corporation has experienced rapid growth in revenue from $63.6 million to $781 million in 2014, and over one billion dollars in 2015! Today, Forward Air Corporation operates through five principal segments: Forward Air Transportation Services (LTL), Forward Air Expedited (TLX), Central States Trucking (CST), Forward Air Solutions (FASI) and Total Quality (TQI).
Transportation and Storage