Client Services Specialist - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for the implementation and support of applications based upon the Communication Director platform, conducting training for system users, and providing comprehensive and timely user support.
Reasonable Accommodations statement: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Include all-important aspects of the job -- whether performed daily, weekly, monthly, or annually; and any that occur at irregular intervals. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide remote system implementation and training in a professional manner, ensuring excellent customer service and customer satisfaction
- Provide implementation services including new system installation and configuration, upgrades and migrations, and add-on features and functionality
- Provide user support as required
- Assist in the creation of database applications and reports for both external and internal use
- Assist customers in choosing solutions that meet their needs, and ensure that those solutions are implemented to meet or exceed customers’ expectations
- Provide support to other teams or team members as necessary to ensure a productive and positive work environment
- Communicate effectively with team members to ensure user concerns, system problems, system improvement suggestions and/or product innovations are addressed with the appropriate personnel
- Follow up with clients and team members as appropriate
- Provide assistance to Manager in training new and existing staff, and ensure critical information is communicated to current staff as appropriate
- Develop and/or edit technical documentation and user manuals as required, ensuring accuracy and professional appearance
- Documentation of customer activities within Salesforce and Forward Advantage SharePoint
- Ensure that all activities support the Forward Advantage mission statement
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2 years combination of education and experience in related fields
- Experience in user support and education, hardware and software installation, and system troubleshooting and documentation.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server both as an application database and a development platform
- Basic knowledge of Regular Expressions and their use in SmartRoutes
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Workstation operating systems
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows printing processes
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP communication protocol
- Familiarity with general network and telephony concepts
- Ability to listen fully to what customers are saying, ask questions when appropriate, and understand the points being made (active listening)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and demands
Undergraduate Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Required to have a dedicated work area that provides information privacy.
- Travel as needed
Forward Advantage/Physician Network Advantage
BusinessView all jobs at Forward Advantage/Physician Network Advantage