Provides basic and some advanced support by handling a wide variety of administrative duties within a functional area. Responsible for performing office tasks such as filing, maintaining records, processing transactions and other similar duties. May prepare reports, presentations or correspondence. Follows organizational and departmental procedures to complete tasks. May support in facilitating logistics of functional group. May handle special projects as assigned. Works under general supervision.
• Oversees, and performs clerical and administrative support tasks.
• Provide support to department personnel and Manager as well as direct communication.
• Establishes work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness of assigned operations with Accounting, Engineering, Human Resources and other departments required.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with established corporate standards.
• Ensure Company Safety Programs and all other documentation requirements are met.
• Attend all Forum required scheduled training classes.
• May be required to travel to other Service Department locations.
• Able to work overtime as needed.
• Labor Ticket entry for hourly Service employees and allocate time where needed.
• Maintain vacation calendar for hourly employees.
• Create material requisitions for the purchase of various services and products.
• Created work orders, drawing packages, and revise work orders as needed. Coordinate with warehouse to release shipment for invoicing.
• Create and maintain job folders containing Service Tickets, Safety Cards, Inspection Sheets, and all internal/external emails pertaining to each individual job.
• All other duties, as assigned.
• Intermediate computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office software packages and/or company specific databases.
• Detailed knowledge of practices and procedures of departments.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Must be able to work well with deadlines and possess good organizational skills.
• Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
• High School Degree or equivalent.
• 3+ years of office experience.