This position is in Fort Myers, Florida. We are looking for someone willing to relocate to Fort Myers.
As a member of our project management team, you will oversee all aspects of assigned commercial projects from commencement to completion. You will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures that our work adheres to all contract conditions, company safety policies, and OSHA mandated requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience Job Specifics
• Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
• Participate in kick off meetings to ensure successful hand-off from estimating to field.
• Visit job-sites on a regular basis to verify that all work is being done properly
• Collaborate with senior management and estimating department to insure most profitable strategies are used
• Set clear goals and expectations to superintendents.
• Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
• Estimate change orders for assigned projects.
• create budgets, schedule of values and monthly billings
• Purchase all material and buy out all lower tier subcontractors
• Review job costs and prepare monthly closing summary
• Manage all jobs closeout procedures.
• Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
• Provide coaching/counseling to superintendents.
• Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within our industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 7 years successful electrical PM experience (large job experience and OSHA 30 a plus)
• Prior experience in electrical estimating
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Outstanding interpersonal skills Interested and qualified candidates may email their resumes
• Prior experience as a superintendent a plus
• Auto CAD/BIM experience a plus
• Starting salary commensurate with experience.