About the Company: Fortune Electric America Inc. www.fortuneelectric.com is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of power transformers and electrical equipment. Through our high performing team, leading technology and services, we deliver the best power solution to our customers.
We are looking for a talent who would like to start with the Proposal Quotation Specialist and intend to move up as a Sales Representative later. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to build up a successful career with a company. We will provide in-house training, on-going development program to learn every aspect of our business including project management, business development, customer services, and transformer production processes.
We offer a competitive incentive base salary and a bonus program to reward your results. Comprehensive full-time benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 10 days Paid Holidays, up to 30 days Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days, etc.
We also offer an outstanding 401K company contribution as part of the benefits package.
What we offered
- Immediate employment and training.
- Great base salary (up to $50K a year) and benefits.
- No cold calling required
- Advancement and professional growth.
- Recent graduate welcome!
We promote a strong, positive company culture centered on treating our employees like family. We cultivate this environment as culture is the lifeblood of our success.
This individual must possess the ability to interpret each project’s requirements based on the product specifications, terms and conditions while working with our overseas Engineering team to prepare the best quotation package. The candidate must ensure that the proposal is technically compatible and competitive while understanding and analyzing quotation documents. The candidate must also review contractual, technical and commercial terms and have a working understanding of bid strategies and market conditions.
- Prepare product quotations for US Market customers and provide product costing analysis guidance through working closely with our manufacturing factories personnel.
- Request quotation for product transportation, installation, and field supervision services for each proposal.
- Response to customer’s clarification questions and inquiries during bidding stage.
- Upon award, collaborating with all of relevant teams within the company to ensure customer requirements to be fully satisfied and transformers to be delivered on time.
- Respond quickly, professionally and positively to all customer needs and concerns.
- Performs other job functions as assigned.
- Associate’s degree, professional presence preferred.
- Business Administration, Marketing (sales) a plus.
- Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
- Proficient use of MS Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint; and email.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
The perfect candidate
- Previous experiences in Sales or other related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills both on the phone and in-person.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Fortune Electric America Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, domestic partnership, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, military or veteran status or other legally protected status (except when one of these criteria is a legally permissible bona fide occupational qualification).