Sr. Functional Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Innovation and IT are synonymous at Fortune Brands Outdoors and Security. Joining our team means you will be part of an inclusive culture that encourages you to think out of the box. Our goal is to drive impactful business results by utilizing trending technologies such as Digital Systems, ECommerce, CRM, AI, RPA, IoT, cloud computing, Virtual Reality, Cybersecurity, etc. FBOS is paving the way forward. Are you ready to join us?Job Description
Your Impact in This Role:
As Functional Analyst, you help execute Fortune Brands Outdoors and Security digital strategy aligned with business requirements and priorities. You collaborate closely with Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, eCommerce, Logistics, and Finance to enable our fast-paced business to grow and evolve. Working on a high-performing team, you focus on the timely delivery of software projects on various web platforms.
Your Path to Success:
- Work closely with business and IT stakeholders to analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge
- Translate end-user requirements into epic, user stories, features and feasible technical specifications
- Oversee implementation projects from beginning to completion by working with project team in the capacity of scrum master
- Create and present status reports, presentations to executive team members and shareholders
- Run scrum meetings and ensure customer needs are being met by certifying deliverables
- Monitor and make recommendations to optimize systems and tools which support available system functionality
- Develop test plans, test scenarios, test results based on requirements traceability matrix
- Evaluate test results, bug triage, develop automation testing scripts and execution
- Seek out innovation in everyday activities
- Ability to express ideas in both business- and user-friendly languages
Your Technical Expertise & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree - technical degree preferred, but not required
- Manufacturing domain knowledge is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience working in IT as a business analyst on cloud-enabled & on-prem applications and services
- 3+ years’ experience writing system test cases/scripts, executing test scripts, defects management, status reporting
- 2+ years’ experience with scrum, hands-on experience with agile based projects
- 2+ years of experience with SQL based databases
- 1+ years of experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through implementation
- Good analytical, oral communication and written documentation skills
- General leadership and management skills
- Advanced communication, negotiation, change management, and conflict resolution capabilities
- ITIL & BA Tools: ServiceNow, Smartsheet, Monday.com, Atlassian Jira, Azure DevOps
- Framework: Scrum, Kanban, CSM
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2016+ OR Oracle
- Web & Marketing Tools: Sitecore/Adobe/WordPress, Marketing Automation, Sales & Service CRM
- Plus: Certifications like IIBA-AAC, QA Certification, PMI-ACP
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect like medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Annual merit and incentive programs
- Charitable gift matching
- Adoption Assistance
- Culture committed to work-life balance
- Programs in place to support professional development and career growth
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
- Wear your jeans to work!
- The opportunity to work for company that supports sustainability and uses recycled materials to produce their products!
Health, Safety, and Environmental
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security (FBOS) is committed to providing a safe workplace and promoting the health and safety of its associates. Workplace safety and managing the operation of our company in an environmentally responsible manner is the responsibility of each associate. Associates are responsible for participating in our Company's incident and injury prevention programs, as well as our Company's environmental programs. All associates must comply with our environmental, health, and safety policies and procedures, as well as federal, state, and local regulations.
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security
AddressOak Creek, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security