Hospitality Interior Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please include a link to your portfolio with your resume!
We are looking for dynamic and dedicated INTERIOR DESIGNERS for commercial projects nationwide. Fortuna’s design team specializes primarily in the interior design of restaurants and coffee shops not to exclude other commercial and retail spaces!
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or a related field from an accredited school
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SketchUp. Revit is a plus!
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of FF&E, materials, color selections, and specifications
- Graphics and visualization skills to effectively communicate design ideas
- Ability to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple projects in various stages of development
- Time management to ensure that all deadlines are consistently being met.
- Familiar with commercial ADA compliance and building codes.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organization skill, high level of attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to adapt to change and shifting priorities
- Ability to multi-task and be adaptable to ever changing demands
- Ability to think critically and problem solve creatively and effectively
- Pro-active, positive attitude with eagerness to grow professionally and work within a small team
- Lead client communication and schedule meetings as needed
- Responsible for a complete design packages, review of schedules, drawings and projects submittals which must be accurate and on time.
- Ascertain the client’s design aesthetics, budget, and timeline.
- Collaborating with external professionals – consultants, architects, contractors & subcontractors, client representatives, and other 3rd parties
- Assist in preparing client presentations & proposals
- Draft equipment plans and schedules for coffee shops and restaurants. Previously knowledge not required. Training will be provided.
- Develop space planning concepts and design concept mood boards.
- Participate in selection of furniture systems and other specifications.
- Assist the Director of Design in maintaining continuity of design intent through construction documentation, space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings or equipment and color coordination.
- Review design documents for content and accuracy to ensure they fully coordinate with architectural, electrical, RCP and lighting plans and other consultants' drawings.
Fortuna Enterprises, LLCWhy Work Here?
Collaborative and friendly team, comfortable environment, and a wonderful community!
We are a rapidly growing multi-faceted company. Fortuna Enterprises is dedicated to providing comprehensive solutions for coffee shop and restaurant operations. In addition to roasting the finest coffee available in the Triad, our services include interior and graphic design, equipment sales and service, custom furniture fabrication, business consulting, barista training, and more. We source only the highest quality coffees, equipment, supplies and small wares to provide a one-stop shop for current and prospective foodservice operators. We are proudly located in Greensboro, NC.
4215 Tudor LaneGreensboro, NC
Get fresh Hospitality Interior Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.