Business Analyst (Insurance or Healthcare Industry Experience)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Analyst will work with the project stakeholders and end users to elicit, understand, analyze, and document the requirements for a system in order to solve a given business problem. The Analyst will document, analyze and review software requirements for a software development team responsible for development, test, installation, customer interface and O&M activities for two employee benefit applications. The Business Analyst will interface with multiple stakeholders to assess and understand the requirements to ensure that the requirements are consistent and applicable across the various benefit offering. The Business Analyst’s primary duties include managing and verifying requirements; capturing detailed descriptions of user needs; and ensuring the project team has clear, consistent and testable requirements documented in the requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Possess analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to present information clearly to business and technical staff
• Strong management and organizational skills
• Adaptable and capable of working in fast-paced environments
• Five or more years of Business Analyst experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in business analysis, business administration, finance or related field
• Desirable, experience and domain knowledge in insurance, health care, benefits management
Fortuna BMCWhy Work Here?
Fortuna BMC is a veteran-owned firm which works with companies in various fields such as IT Healthcare, Government, and Financial.
With more than $4 billion in revenues last 2020, the client is a major player in the shared services field catering to businesses and government entities.
BusinessView all jobs at Fortuna BMC