Responsible for providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers by planning, developing, training and utilizing in-depth knowledge of customer requirements. Responsible for providing and ensuring a high level of customer service and proper response to customer concerns or suggestions.
- Responsible for assigned customer accounts and developing knowledge of contractual requirements for assigned customers. Assist assigned customers with ongoing training and continuous improvement opportunities. Perform billing verification for assigned accounts. Develop work instructions for all assigned customer accounts. Assist in development of required Customer Reporting/Status updates and processes.
- Monitor Work in Progress for assigned accounts to assist Operations to meet customer SLA’s. Coordinate with Sales to obtain all customer requirements and documents as needed. Work with Account Managers on supporting the sales process with assigned accounts and transactional requests. Process necessary Customer Return Requests (CRR) within 24 hours of request (business days).
- Support and assist in cross-training the Customer Service Department members for assigned accounts. Support other Customer Service Department members when help is needed including but not exclusive to: Customer SLA’s, Data View’s for overall Customer Orders, Customer Return Notices and CRR process, SRO’s that are in the Working Status of Customer Service Hold and Ticket tracking software. Lead/participate in assigned customer meetings as required.
- Work with and collaborate with the Customer Service Manager to document customer specific procedures and optimize service provided to customers. Provide ongoing feedback to the Customer Service Manager on assigned initiatives and goals and assist with special projects as assigned. Develop strategies for customer service as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
- Manage special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum 2 years’ experience in Account Management and/or Customer Service required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Telecom Industry preferred
- Experience using ERP System required (SyteLine software a plus); Experience with CRM Software a plus
- Strong knowledge of Office software programs - Advanced Word skills and Intermediate Outlook and Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create a positive team atmosphere both within Customer Service and with other departments
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships and coordinate with co-workers from all departments as needed to meet customer needs
Competency Requirements: Successful candidate must demonstrate successful past experience or strong aptitude in the following:
- Adaptability: Responds effectively to changing constraints; Adapts own behavior to suit the situation; Seeks to understand the causes of change and resulting improvements.
- Attention to Detail: Able to “zoom in” to detail quickly and accurately; Checks for information and picks up on discrepancies/mistakes; Makes detailed comparisons between similar sources.
- Reliability: Responds effectively to clear direction and follows set procedures; Solves immediate problems, escalating where appropriate; Adheres to Attendance & Punctuality guidelines.
- Results Orientation: Able to focus on important issues; Regularly refocuses on results; Demonstrates a drive to exceed performance targets
- Systematic Thinking: Makes effective use of organizational systems and processes; Takes an organized approach to thinking through issues; Applies learning to new situations.
- Task Management: Prioritizes tasks and monitors progress; Makes realistic estimates of time and resource requirements; Sees individual tasks through to completion.