A. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administer assigned contracts.
2. Support proposal / quote efforts.
3. Prepare and submit proposal and quote responses to customers, including transmittal letters.
4. Leads negotiation of contracts with the support of the Program Manager or Proposal Manager.
5. Maintain communications interface with customer procurement officials (buyers / contract officers) through written and verbal means.
6. Receive and respond to customer inquiries; coordinate with other departments.
7. Develop / maintain support files, logs, contract files and other company documentation.
8. Coordinate all shipping documentation, including DD250s, in a timely manner.
9. Generate non-hardware billings.
10. Provide follow-up with customers to obtain payments.
11. Coordinate the submission for technical and hardware licenses and maintain license files / data base.
12. Coordinate the submission of data items to customers.
13. Perform other related duties as assigned.
B. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR I
1. Responsibilities and duties as outlined in Section A.
2. Review, interpret and administer assigned commercial, large, production sustaining-type programs.
3. Participate in proposal efforts; provide interpretation and explanation of present and potential obligations and responsibilities imposed by contractual terms. Assist in highlighting areas of concern and risk areas contained in the SOW, specification, requirements and T&C's.
4. Able to respond to medium complexity, FFP commercial request for quotes.
5. Leads negotiations and participates with customers involving negotiations or protection of the company's interests.
6. Possesses a working understanding of the UCC and contract law with basic understanding and navigation of the FAR and Export Compliance.
7. Exposure to a significant amount of sensitive company data and information.
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5+ years experience
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR II
1.Responsibilities and duties as outlined in Section A.
2.Possesses an extensive understanding of the UCC and contract law with basic understanding and navigation of the FAR and Export Compliance.
3.Has contract authority for Commercial and Government, large volume, production, sustaining-type programs/contracts.
4.Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 7+ years experience
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive's well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company's operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
PacSci EMC provides pyrotechnic and energetic material devices and integrated systems that operate precisely the moment they are commanded - down to the millisecond. The safe and reliable operation of our products drives PacSci EMC from development, design and testing to manufacturing and final assembly. From critical systems such as aircraft emergency safety systems to sequencing systems for strategic and tactical missiles, our components can be found in hundreds of applications. Our innovations in environmentally conscious energetic materials along with our propulsion and sequencing systems are a result of over 65 years of experience working for customers in commercial aerospace, military, space, oil and gas, and law enforcement. Discover more: https://www.psemc.com/.
PacSci EMC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), religion, age, national origin, color, disability, veteran status or gender expression; gender identity; citizenship status; genetic information and sexual orientation.
"The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a ""Fortive Company."" Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation."