Sports Fans & Athletes - Public Relations & Communications Account Coordinator - Entry Level
Bring Your Brand to Life
WE ARE SEEKING TO FILL SEVERAL SPORTS MINDED PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS ACCOUNT COORDINATOR POSITIONS!
LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, SALES, MARKETING, AND PROMOTIONS!
We have recently expanded our sectors since the current and projected growth within our major clientele and it has created an increased demand for our marketing and advertising services. As a result, we are looking for several sports-minded account coordinator to learn our clients' campaigns from the ground up and following a 6 month training program, potentially advance into a more senior account management role. Our company's team is composed of individuals who are high energy and enthusiasts of the marketing and advertising industry, therefore, we want to make sure the potential team member feels right at home and is like-minded.
Our business has quickly made a big splash various sectors due to our relentless drive for success. Within a short period of time, we were perceived as a premier marketing and advertising provider in the local region. Since then, demand for our services has skyrocketed because of our determination to develop promotions that increase profitability well beyond that achieved by our competition.
Responsibilities of Public Relations and Communications Account Coordinators:
- Oversee major clients in energy management through fostering growth in partnerships with new and existing customer circuits
- Train to successfully run an operation for our major sectors and create logistics for our marketing campaigns
- Conduct target market research and consistently be knowledgeable about the trends and innovations in our industry
- As an Account Coordinator you are the face of the company, and your professionalism will be utilized to highlight the strengths of the business, coordination of representation will be portrayed when with major clients or consumers
- Develop a team that is consistently contributing strategies that drive an impact in creating innovative ideas in branding
- Work directly with the Operational Manager in project coordination and team development
- Cross division interaction with composing major event coordination and networking opportunities
- College Degree is preferred in Business/ Journalism/ Communications/ Marketing
- Open to management training
- Enthusiast for Sports and Entertainment
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- High-energy and displays positive energy in team dynamic