We are seeking an Entry Level Junior Account Manager to join our marketing team! You will be vital in managing marketing campaigns for our clients, assisting in the development of promotional launches, as well as on-boarding new acquisitions.
You’ll belong to a supportive team in a fast-paced environment. You will create an energetic dynamic for our customers from the opening greeting to the final close. You will play an integral role as a representative for some of the most prestigious clients in telecommunications and technology.
- Combine your people and operational skills to create great customer and employee experiences.
- Be the go-to example of excellent customer service, professionalism and courtesy.
- Lead your team in delivering the ultimate customer experience by solving customer issues and jumping in to help with transactions.
- Drive your team’s performance, including meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Inspire your team with training and coaching.
- Identify skills gaps, then create and implement development plans.
Experience is Not Necessary - We Provide Full One on One Training
These Positions are Entry Level - We Wish to Develop Them into Career Opportunities
- Top tier customer service/sales representative who have worked in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers about complex situations.
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Effecting listening skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Individuals who are comfortable selling as well as teaching, helping your team members out as needed.
- High school diploma / GED
- Self-motivated and self-directed, and can adhere to a tightly structured customer training program
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager