Fortified Engineering Solutions (FES) is searching for an Engineer in Training with a focus on structural and/or geotechnical design to join our team in the Garland, TX area. FES provides foundation designs and consulting services in North, Central, and South America. Experience in deep foundation systems is a plus.
The position will provide engineering services that compromise of performing and/or leading field inspections, testing, engineering analysis, calculations, design of deep foundation systems, including plans and specifications, and the writing, preparation, and review of related reports. Apply sound engineering principles to all work. Strong written and spoken communication skills are required in this position, and the engineer must be able to communicate complex engineering issues and concepts to both technical and non-technical clients.
- Review construction drawings, provide clarifications to RFIs, Addendums, etc. to ensure successful completion of projects
- Assist in the preparation of shop drawings, plans, specifications, and other project related documents
- Analyze data and perform engineering calculations and analysis for PE review
- Make design recommendations, adaptations, and modifications for review
- Determine product functionality, marketability, and productiveness
- Perform design testing
- Verify and record data
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in engineering from four-year college or university as geotechnical and/or structural engineer graduates and has passed EIT examination, or is working on both
- Working knowledge/experience with the computer design software AutoCAD required
- Proficiency in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fast learner
- Willing to travel
Benefits & Compensation:
- Full-time employment
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
For more information on Fortified Engineering Solutions, please visit www.fortifiedengineering.com.
For more information on Ram Jack, please visit www.ramjack.com.