Customer Service and Sales Representative
- $38,000 to $48,000 Yearly
At Forth and Moore we specialize in taking our clients' non-profit outreach initiatives to the next level. This consultative approach has increased our non-profit clients' brand popularity and created additional opportunities within our company, for growth and development. Our entry-level Customer Service and Sales Representatives continue to be the point of contact for our charity partners in the local communities. They initiate, maintain, and sustain relationships with members of the community.
Entry-Level Customer Service and Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Execute engagement strategy, connect with potential community donors and educate them on our charity partners
- Be an expert on our charity partners in order to provide the highest level of service to the community members at each event
- Give quick presentations and answer any additional donor questions
- Participate and engage in ongoing in-house training and development with other entry-level Customer Service and Sales Representatives
- Eagerly assist in additional professional tasks and enthusiastically accept challenges
What We Are Looking For In Our Next Entry-Level Customer Service and Sales Representative:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, sales, retail, or related field is highly encouraged
- Exemplary communication skills and negotiation tactics
- Impeccable time management skills and the ability to adapt to many situations
- Discipline to self-dedication to constant learning and improvement
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Approachable, friendly, and positive demeanor while working with entry-level Customer Service and Sales Representatives and customers
Powered by JazzHR
Forth & MooreDes Moines, IA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.