Customer Relations Representative
- $600 to $1,000 Weekly
Are you looking to make a change in the world? Our Non-Profit partners are thrilled to be making a perpetual impact on our local community on a daily basis. Forth & Moore in Des Moine is currently seeking entry-level Customer Relations Representative to assist us in our fundraising efforts for our non-profit partners in the local area. The main responsibility of this position is to assist in bringing on new donors for our charity partner.
We seek compassionate individuals who feel exceptional pride in representing our teams/charities in the public spotlight. The commitment we have is rewarding and noble and our team aspires to work with our charities more than our charities will ever know!
Customer Relations Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintain strong knowledge of charity accomplishments, on-site projects, statistics, fundraising terms, and sponsorships
- Conduct presentations to increase awareness and potential donations
- Reach sponsorship targets and donor retention goals
- Communicate with the team about increasing donor revenue
- Customer Relations at fundraising events and promotional outreach campaigns
- Maintain relations with donors and community business owners
Customer Relations Representative Qualifications:
- Graduation from a college or university with a Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent professional training related to the position is preferred
- 1 year minimum in a client-facing role
- Bilingual is a plus and is preferred
- Exemplary attitude and work ethic
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to build rapport with donors
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Powered by JazzHR
Forth & MooreUrbandale, IA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.