Supply Chain Analyst
Fortessa Tableware Solutions is a global >27 year old integrated designer, developer and marketer of high quality tableware. We design and source the dinnerware, flatware, glassware and serveware selected by the top foodservice professionals worldwide and preferred for home entertaining.
Our products are found in over 70% of Forbes four and five star hotels in North America; it’s clear that we do business with those who expect (and deliver) the best.
We are recognized for innovative design, industry leading manufacturing standards, and an uncompromising commitment to customer service. We are passionate about our values, our people, and our products. We value work/life balance, creativity, collaboration, and making a difference in the community.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Supply Chain Analyst with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in supply planning or product development. The position is located in our One Loudoun corporate headquarters, approximately 10 miles northwest of Dulles International Airport.Job Description
The Supply Chain Analyst's main responsibility is to ensure that goods are ordered in the appropriate quantity and within the appropriate lead time to fulfill customer orders optimizing inventory investment as well as line fill rates. This position requires that the successful candidate possesses the ability to work closely with the Product Development, Sales and Fulfillment organizations to understand the future volume requirements as well as production constraints in order to use these analyses to release replenishment orders.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods arrived on time
- In the event of delays or deviations, trace shipments and follow up on undelivered goods
- Prepare and release purchase orders for assigned product lines within approved spending limits
- Use demand planning system to assist Supply Chain Manager with timely and accurate analysis of inventory levels and costs for assigned product lines
- Ensure excellent internal and external customer service between sales teams and other departments
- Update new and existing purchase orders with updated arrival dates and quantities
- Manually adjust purchase order receipts in ERP system to generate payables
- Work with Operations and Accounting to troubleshoot discrepancies between issued purchase orders and actual receipts
- Attend regular planning meetings with the various business units in order to anticipate upcoming projects
- Manages relationship with vendors, both domestically and internationally
- Understand FTS product and vendor specifications
- Maintain item specifications (LT, MOQ, active status, etc.)
- Lead ad-hoc projects within the supply team as well as occasionally managing projects cross-functionally
- Occasionally responsible for training and coaching as needed for tenured Supply Planners as well as for any new hires
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related field.
- 2 to 3 years supply planning experience and/or purchasing of goods for retail sector.
- Product development and/or negotiations experience a plus.
- Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Outlook). Must have intermediate to advanced Excel proficiency.
- Experience working in purchase order and inventory management ERP modules, Sage 300 ERP and/or NetSuite preferred
- Familiarity with Demand Planning Applications, Jada Management SCP preferred
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in the English language.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability insurance, and generous paid vacation. We also offer a 401k retirement plan and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan after eligibility requirements are met.
Fortessa Tableware SolutionsAshburn, VA
Get fresh Supply Chain Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.