- Fortec Building Group is currently looking to add 2-‐3 individuals to our team of storm restoration representatives to assist in handling the influx of insurance claims due to storm damage. Our company’s revenue doubled from 2018 to 2019, growing to over $7 million worth of restoration projects and insurance claim related construction, and we are expecting to continue to grow up to $10 million for 2020 to become one of the area’s fastest growing restoration companies. To handle the additional jobs our company anticipates, we need 2-‐3 driven, energetic, independent individuals to join our team and assist homeowners with their insurance claims, estimates, and storm damage inspections.
- No experience? No problem. Fortec Building Group delivers the best storm restoration training program in the nation, developing fully capable, proficient representatives within 3-‐5 days. Individuals we hire receive training on the basic construction, insurance, and storm damage knowledge they need in order to represent and assist homeowners through their claims, so prior experience is not necessary.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Guaranteed base pay plus commission structure
- $100 per qualified set (average presentation takes 30-45
- $200 per restoration agreement signed
- Progressive Commissions Plan - paid on a regular schedule (average of $900-‐ 1,300 per job)
- Monthly and annual bonuses for performance
- Sales incentives and competitions
- Ongoing training and support
- Continuing education
- Company vehicle available after specific markers have been met
- Gas allowances
Must be comfortable dealing face to face with customers
Must have reliable transportation and valid drivers license
Independent nature, self-‐discipline, and good time management, team player (representatives create and manage their own work schedule)
Sales experience is a plus, but not a necessity
Must have a smart phone capable of taking pictures/video during home inspections
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Qualifying & documenting homes for storm damage
Meeting directly with homeowners to educate them on the claims process and sign restoration agreements
Marketing/lead generation for new prospects
Use CRM software to track lead generation, engagements, and follow up.
Full & Part-Time Entry-‐Level Positions
Sales & customer service
Chicago Metropolitan Area
We believe in investing in our team members. Our mission is to create an environment of success, offering you the tools and support needed to reach personal and team goals.
Space is limited. Apply NOW!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $70,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year