Head of Sales Strategy and Operations
Fortanix Mountain View, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fortanix is creating the next generation of solutions to solve cloud security and privacy. Built on the foundation of encryption, cloud management, and Intel's secure SGX technology Fortanix keeps data private across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use at run time. Fortanix security extends across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premises, hybrid cloud, and SaaS. Enterprise key management, secure public cloud, analytics on private data, and secure application development are some of the real-world challenges driving current customer projects.
As Head of Sales Strategy and Operations, you will partner with sales management to ensure process and technological efficiency, lead on sales forecasting, support the field organization across all stages of the sales cycle and have key inputs into go-to-market strategies. The ideal candidate will serve as a thought leader and cross-functional partner while driving operational efficiencies and serving as a champion for the successful scaling of the Fortanix sales team. You will play a leadership role in a range of strategic initiatives as well as day-to-day functions that will collectively provide a deep learning experience in how enterprise start-ups scale the sales organization. You will work closely with Fortanix's executive team which comprises seasoned professionals with successful start-up exits and large company experience as we drive Fortanix through a hyper-growth phase.
- Support field with quoting, contract negotiation and execution, order tracking; make sure form documents are created and updated (e.g. customer confi agreements, master purchase agreements, master reseller/distributor agreements, EULAs etc.)
- CRM tool (Hubspot) management: optimize CRM tool for the sales org; ensure data accuracy and hygiene; drive changes required by the field;
- Pipeline and Forecasting: maintain updated sales forecast for each quarter; ensure pipeline for outer periods (e.g. fiscal year) is kept updated
- Sales compensation: Helping leadership formulate comp plans, determine quotas, create and manage individual sales comp plan documents, administer monthly commissions (last one in partnership with Finance)
- Sales analytics: Create and track key sales performance metrics such as sales cycle length, conversion rates, sales productivity, CAC, etc.
- Support salesforce recruiting, onboarding and continuing training/education activities, Club etc.
- Other: territory management (from time to time); Deals desk
- BA or BS in Business or Finance
- MBA, CPA or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in sales operations, business operations, or related functions
- 7+ years of work experience in a business or finance role with a strong record of career progression
- Experience working in a high growth enterprise SaaS software company
- Ability to lead, influence and drive priorities at the senior level as well as build relationships and collaborate across all levels/functions of the Company
- Experience with CRM packages such as Salesforce or Hubspot, Microsoft Excel, and one or more ERP packages (e.g. SAP, Netsuite, Oracle, Quickbooks)
- Experience working as a business partner to operational groups (e.g. sales/marketing, service, Cloud, Engineering organizations)
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving success
AddressMountain View, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Fortanix