Fort Sill Apache Industries, LLC Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
$100,000 - $125,000 DOE
Full Job Description
If you are a Controller with relevant government contracting experience, please read on!
Our company is seeking to hire a Controller to join our government contracting company.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Controller looking to expand their career with our company. As Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing the accounting department and provide leadership, development and guidance. Taking a hands-on approach, you will manage simultaneous projects and ensure that they are completed on time, within budget and to specification while giving attention to detail.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be managing multiple accounting functions such as:
- Collecting and consolidating financial data
- Supervising accounting and finance employees
- Creating strategic plans for financial operations
- Preparing consolidated financial statements, both internal and external
- Ensuring compliance with applicable rules, laws, and regulations
- Coordinating and manage various external audits
- Providing company leaders with insight for decision making purposes
- Managing budgeting and forecasting processes
- Coordinate procurement activities
- Establish and maintain financial controls
- Evaluate and select accounting software solutions
- Manage regulatory and government reporting
- Provide reports to the SBA and the Fort Sill Apache Tribe Economic Development Authority (EDA)
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field and managerial skills in Government contracting required
- Thorough knowledge of government contracting accounting principles and 8(a) contracting policy and processes
- Experience with Dynamics SL and Unify preferred
- Experience working with Tribal governments preferred
- In depth knowledge of Government Contracting, particularly Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Part 31 Contract Cost Principles and Procedures and Title 13 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Parts 121 and 124, Regulations for 8(a) Business Development (8(a) BD) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) Programs, and SBA's Size Regulations
- In depth knowledge and experience with the Service Contract Act, Wage Determinations, and Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Experience with DCAA compliance
- Project management reporting including creating and maintain indirect cost pools and rates
- Accounting functions financial reporting and analysis, cash management, budgeting, forecasting, payroll, procurement, accounts payable, and accounts receivable
- Strong leadership skills and employee management
- Professional and diplomatic communication skills and be able to demonstrate sound judgment
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision) including Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401k matching
- Paid Time Off
So if you are a Controller with relevant government contracting experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U. S.
Fort Sill Apache Industries, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, pregnancy, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Fort Sill Apache Industries, LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Fort Sill Apache Industries, LLC