Fort Lauderdale Health and Rehab Center is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses (RN) to join our growing team. Fort Lauderdale Health and Rehab Center strives to provide the highest quality of medical and nursing care, in an atmosphere that promotes healing and wellness. Our innovative, multi-disciplinary staff work cohesively to produce sustainable results for our residents and patients. Our skilled nursing care is composed of a team of doctors, nurses and certified nurse’s assistants who are available to residents 24 hours a day and includes assistance with getting in and out of bed, feeding, bathing, and dressing. We provide both short and long-term services so that we can provide the best care per the individual resident’s need. Our rehabilitative services provide physical, speech, occupational, and respiratory therapies. Our facility is currently recruiting for Full times and weekends all shifts to join our growing team!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develops and evaluates plan of care.
2. Provides and/or delegates patient care according to the plan of care and established protocols.
3. Documents patient care, as required on all appropriate forms.
4. Provides patient education.
5. Participates in Quality Improvement process.
6. Participates in unit staff meetings and unit based clinical conferences, as scheduled. Represents the clinical unit on committees, as assigned. Submits annual record of continuing educations and self-assessment of clinical performance.
7. Performs the responsibilities of charge nurse and preceptor according to established protocols, as assigned.
8. Performs related duties, as required.