- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An Account Manager is the first point of contact for assigned customer accounts. It is expected to provide the highest customer service and loyalty to exceed customer expectations. The main objective of this role is to manage shipments, through creating, scheduling, coordinating, and communicating shipment details. These duties must be prioritized, so communication with both internal and external requests are done in a timely, effective and professional manner.
- Manage shipments
- Create shipments in the Transportation Management System
- Schedule shipments over the phone email
- Coordinate with Carrier sales for coverage and execution
- Communicate with shippers and customers accurate updates in a timely manner
- Correspond internally when issues arise
- Assist with quoting and customer portal management as needed
- Oversee freight acceptance adherence to our awards and contracted opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree: desired
- Customer service or sales experience: preferred
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace and high-pressure environment
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and follow up
- Able to take verbal and written instructions and execute with confidence
- Proactively collaborate with other team members to achieve results
- Ability to improve processes and create efficiencies
- Confident in decision-making skills
- Be able to make an immediate impact in a rapidly growing company
- Ongoing career development and internal growth opportunities
- Exciting and energetic work environment
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Get fresh Account Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.