Senior Manager, African American Partnerships and Marketing
- Expired: October 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
View job description: https://formarshgroup.applytojob.com/apply/IwnZo9MCeW/Senior-Manager-African-American-Partnerships-And-Marketing
At Fors Marsh Group (FMG), we combine the power of science and strategy to improve peoples lives. Each day, we work with institutions and organizations that seek to disrupt markets, understand and influence behavior, drive action on a national scale, and create a positive impact. Our approach extends far beyond our client portfolioas a certified B Corporation and a 2020 Greenbook Top 50 Market Research Company, we make a difference in our community through corporate-sponsored employee volunteer programs and pro bono partnerships with values-aligned nonprofits. Most importantly, as a 2019, 2020 and 2021 Top Workplace, we are committed to putting people first and foster a culture that reflects that commitment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate diversity and inclusivity as the foundation of a healthy, successful, and innovative work environment. Join us, and together we can work to ensure a better tomorrow.
FMGs Marketing and Outreach Division is seeking a senior level health communications professional to lead partnership development and stakeholder engagement and related marketing efforts on behalf of clients. The selected individual will bring proven experience building strategic partnerships with public and private organizations and managing robust partner networks. In addition, this individual will have deep experience working with partners that reach African Americans and a proven track record of engaging a wide range of organizations, including corporate entities, health and medical organizations, community-based organizations, HBCUs, sororities and fraternities, and faith-based organizations. Experience in communications planning and strategy, media outreach and digital engagement is also a critical component of this position.
To be successful in this role, this individual must exhibit stellar writing and communication skills and an ability to translate client needs into compelling, innovative strategies and tactics that drive action.
- Leading partnership engagement efforts aimed at helping clients communicate with and reach African Americans addressing health disparities.
- Crafting and executing strategic, thoughtful, innovative partnership plans.
- Leading partnership development efforts, from identification and outreach to engagement and evaluation.
- Providing support and technical assistance to partners.
- Thinking creatively to drive behavior change and ultimately solve public health problems through partnership development efforts.
- Integrating partnership engagement with other major campaign elements including media outreach, digital strategy, and content development.
- Supporting the Divisions new business and proposal efforts, to develop long-term strategy and expand FMG health communications project portfolio.
- BA or BS in communications or related field; Masters degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working with and leading partnership engagement efforts for health-related campaigns and programs.
- Experience engaging organizations that reach diverse audiences.
- Experience supporting Federal health agencies, such as HHS, NIH, FDA, and CDC.
- A self-starter who thrives in a highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and maintain client relationships.
- In compliance with Executive Order 14042, FMG requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 11/24/21, unless that person has requested and FMG has granted a medical or religious exemption during the onboarding process.
Our benefits typically meet or exceed our competitors packages. Ways we are unique?
- Top-tier health, dental, vision, and long and short-term disability coverage all covered at 100% for employee coverage.
- Remote work
- Our company culture, which values balance. We work around our personal realities while always accomplishing whats expected of us.
- We provide a floating holiday bank so you can celebrate the days you value.
- Generous matching retirement contributions and no vesting period in your third month of employment.
- Dedicated training and development budgets to expand your expertise and grow your skillset.
- You can volunteer your way with paid time off.
- You can participate in FMG staff-led affinity groups.
- Our employees receive product and service discounts through the certified B Corp network.
Powered by JazzHR
Fors Marsh Group
BusinessView all jobs at Fors Marsh Group