Researcher, Organizational Behavior Research
Fors Marsh Group Arlington, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
View full job description: https://formarshgroup.applytojob.com/apply/SF2fls15XJ/Researcher-Organizational-Behavior-Research
At Fors Marsh Group (FMG), we combine the power of science and strategy to improve people’s lives. Each day, we work with institutions and organizations that improve people’s lives, understand or influence behavior, drive action on a national or global scale, and create a positive impact on the world. FMG was created with the vision of becoming a refreshingly different type of research and consulting firm by solving challenges through solutions steeped in scientific theory, methodological rigor, and creativity. This vision has shaped our core capabilities and is led by FMG personnel who are experts in their fields, including health communications, psychology, human capital management, digital marketing and design, and data science.
As a Certified B Corporation and 2018 AMA Top 50 Market Research Company, FMG’s positive impact extends beyond our client portfolio. Specifically, FMG makes a difference in our community through pro bono service to nonprofits that are aligned with FMG’s corporate values.
FMG actively fosters a diverse and culturally inclusive corporate environment. We understand that diversity inspires innovation and attracts valued talent and are an equal opportunity employer and interviews and hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.
FMG is seeking a social/behavioral science researcher. We believe this position is most suitable for someone who has recently graduated with an advanced degree (PhD preferred) in industrial organizational psychology, social psychology, organizational behavior, or a related field.
- Provide research support to Project Managers and Technical Leads, to include:
- Contributing to the design and execution of qualitative research (e.g., preparing participant/moderator materials, conducting interviews, and data analysis)
- Contributing to the design and execution of quantitative research (e.g., assisting with the development of surveys, analyses plans, and data analysis)
- Contributing to the development of reports, briefings, and other deliverables, including developing complete first drafts
- Generate reports and briefings to summarize research findings.
- Advanced degree in Psychology or a related social/behavioral science field.
- At least 2 years of experience conducting research.
- Strong training in and understanding of either qualitative or quantitative research methods. Both a plus.
- Interest in applied research, with an ability to think creatively to solve tangible organizational behavior problems through research.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Team player.
- Applicants may be subject to a low-level government security investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to sensitive information.
- Opportunities for professional development in a collaborative, collegial environment where staff are self-motivated and enthusiastic about their field of study.
- Opportunities to participate in high-quality research and influence decision making among government and business leaders.
Fors Marsh Group LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/W/Vet/Disability
Powered by JazzHR
Fors Marsh Group
BusinessView all jobs at Fors Marsh Group