Administrative Assistant, Contracts
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for providing a full range of administrative services for the Contracts Department
- Dockets, tracks status, and maintains files of policy filings
- Responsible for preparing correspondence, memoranda, reports, and assorted documents and copying.
- Exercises independent judgment in response to correspondence, requests, and non-routine inquiries, etc.
- Effectively discern and distribute incoming Contracts correspondence to the appropriate stakeholder.
- Schedules meetings and appointments for Contracts personnel
- Prepares expense reports.
- Assists in budget review
- Processes invoices for payment.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Superior expertise in grammar
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Word and Excel as well as Adobe Acrobat Professional or DC
- 5+ years experience in an executive level administrative assistant reporting to a management level supervisor
We offer comprehensive benefits to full time employees including company paid medical, STD, LTD and life insurance; plus voluntary dental, vision, Life/AD&D insurance, 401(k) with company-matching, generous paid time off and much more.
We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
ALL OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT ARE CONTINGENT UPON PASSAGE OF A DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
Forrest T Jones & Company
AddressKansas City, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Forrest T Jones & Company