We are looking for an Operations Coordinator with one of our clients, one of the leading banks that provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment services.
The Operations Coordinator will provide support for the company office, hosting more than 200 employees. The person in this role will manage all employee movement, new hire on boarding, coordinating with. They will perform financial and situational analysis and recommend alternatives to improve achievement of business objectives. In addition, they will monitor and ensure all established processes and control standards are followed.
This position requires after-hours availability on a regular basis for the purpose of supervising moves, which may only take place after 5pm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and oversee all moves in the location including managing logistics in coordination with Information Technology and Premises/Movers
- Set up desks for new hires (PC, login, phone, voicemail, access card, new hire kit)
- Clean out old desks (terminations)
- Weekly walk around to ensure unused equipment is being stored properly
- Keep floor plan up-to-date (Visio) to reflect ongoing moves/changes
- Works with HR to coordinate onboarding of new employees, proper tracking and filling of paperwork. .
- Track, update/edit a database with new employee information (i.e. new hires, terminations, changes to home address, phone numbers, etc.)
- Run various reports as requested (includes running monthly reports for some individuals)
- Assist in managing the yearly and mid-year 360 Evaluation process. This includes entry and upkeep of all employee data in the 360 admin technical system, report generation and distribution, ad hoc report requests.
- Coordinate with movers for heavy lifting requirements, fixing desks, etc.
- Place building service calls for all heating / air conditioning / lighting / washroom issues
- Arrange for regular floor clean-ups with vendors and coordinate with/advise all employees, instructing them on preparation of clean-ups.
- Liaise with mailroom personnel/manager to resolve issues/address new processes as needed
- Manages monthly reconciliation of cost centers, cross charges and charge backs
- Undergraduate Degree in a related field or related training to keep skills current with office productivity.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative support function, with 2 years in a similar role.
- Experience working in a complex, fast paced environment, and can deal with complex issues.
- Solid project management skills required to coordinate and lead a variety of initiatives.
For immediate consideration please apply to the job posting and be ready to receive a phone call from a recruiter.