Client Relations Manager (MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PRINT AND MAIL)
FSO Provides onsite outsourced solutions founded on proven best practices for management of non-core business contracted accounts. The Client Relations Manager maintains a high quality of services, offered to clients through the management of all service lines and maintains established standards and procedures. They will train, motivate and supervise all staff members to create the FSO experience. This role reports to the Client Relations Director, Assistant Vice President or Vice President of Operations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
· Ensuring all daily actives are executed according to FSO Standard Operating Procedure’s
· Ensure to follow all FSO polices, rules and guidelines
· Daily support liaison between client and FSO; manage the day-to-day operational requirements with the onsite staff ensuring 100% client satisfaction.
· Manage all response to request, inquiries and issue relations are handled in a timely manor
· Ensure the site is fully staffed with qualified, motivated and trained personnel.
· Provide and assist all client customers to provide a high level of service and satisfaction to all client customers.
· Manage and update Site Operations Manual
· Enforce partnership with client through scheduled and non-scheduled operational meetings, industry standards and monthly activity, Executive (re)Imagine Exchanges and volume reports.
· Evaluate, design and introduce new best practices in services, staffing and technology on a regular basis.
· Identify key performance indicators and manage all SLA requirements
· Manages invoice/billing between FSO and the client
· Provide cost savings and service enhancement initiatives to client
· Conduct client satisfaction surveys for service evaluation and improvement opportunities.
· Ensure that communication board and/or binder, checklists are up to date.
· Manage and promote cross-training and ongoing development for FSO staff
· Encourages, recognizes, and rewards on-going associate development.
· Responsible for staffing decisions, including interviewing, hiring, mentoring, and performance management of employees
· Foster and promote cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and employee morale.
· Monitor FSO staff time, attendance, dress code and policies; coordinate scheduling and time off coverage schedules for entire onsite operations
· Partners with People Solutions to manage all associate-related issues, policy administration, salary planning, promotions, recruiting, retention and terminations as required.
· Participate in FSO Management meetings
· Work with teams to create short- and long-term goals to ensure client expectations are met.
· Ensure site is tour ready; this includes proper signage, communication board and/or binders updated and site is neat, clean and organized
· An undergraduate degree is required or the equivalent in experience.
· 2+ years' experience in a management capacity, preferably in a high performance service environment; previous Account Management experience or service industry experience is a plus
· Strong leadership and people management skills required; proven ability to assess performance, mentor and counsel associates is essential.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary.
· Must be able to work under pressure of time constraints and be able to function in a flexible, constantly changing environment.
· Effective time management and conflict resolution skills required.
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products and applications
· Experience working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to think/work quickly under pressure
· Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up effectively.
· Ability to multi-task and process information expeditiously
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze, strategize, and resolve, problems, exercising good judgment
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of any client information.
· Displays a pleasant and cheerful disposition at all times