Client Relations Manager
Come join our team in providing Five-Star Service for our client, a leading professional services firm. We are seeking a proven self-starter with event planning experience who can lead our executive hospitality-based services.
If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven, and interested in working for a leading brand, then the Meeting Support Specialist CRM position may be an ideal fit for you. As a CRM, you will serve as the voice of the Forrest Solutions brand. You have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the meeting experience of our clients. Your passion to serve will be at the center of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver value and develop relationships with our clients.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
• Provide real-time support for meetings on all office floors, connect with meeting organizers and guests as meetings begin, provide a contact card for additional in-meeting support, and return upon completion to reset the room for the following meeting.
• Verify that room requirements meet client’s expectations. (ex. lighting, supplies, audio visual equipment, temperature, etc.)
• Work with additional vendors for setup and removal of catering, general meeting room setups and to secure additional equipment inside meeting room space.
• Work with facility maintenance team to insure that the space remains pristine. This includes ticketing and emailing any issues such as furniture stains, damaged carpet, lighting issues etc;
• Ensure additional equipment is returned to its’ appropriate storage location and secured when not in use or setup for a meeting.
• Maintain good customer relations by keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses, in person, through email, and on telephone.
• Use tools and resources to identify creative solutions and anticipate customer needs, in our commitment to maintain a first point of contact resolution.
• Capture data and report customer interactions.
• Verify occupancy of rooms and reclaim unused meeting space as appropriate.
• Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibilities over time.
• Open and closes work area at scheduled times, ensuring full preparation for operation/function.
• Able to work independently with little supervision.
• Maintain a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
• Maintain a high level of effective communication with other operational departments.
• Monitoring all meeting rooms for participants arriving/leaving with scheduled timing, rooms booked that no show and the correct amount of participants booked.
Essential skills that are required for this position include, but not limited to, the following:
• Client first mentality
• Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
• Actively listen and identify both spoken and unspoken needs
• Works well under pressure
• Adapt your communication style to a wide variety of personalities and situations.
• Good listening and professional demeanor
• Works well in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to navigate clients of every professional level.
• Must have strong technical skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs, audio/visual equipment)
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• The position requires walking for long periods of time in a fast paced work environment
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A REQUIREMENT!
Preferred candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a service industry such as Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality and/or Event Planning.
Schedule: Monday through Friday (8am - 5pm)