We are looking for a temp Administrative Assistant to support an Innovations/Development Division with one of our clients, a governed non-profit organization headquartered in New York.
At this role you will be providing administrative support to the Senior Adviser, as well as maintaining and administering social / digital presences as necessary, and monitoring digital communications channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supports Events and Conferences by making the logistical arrangements, through engaging with facilitators, caterers and hosts.
- Prepares and maintains agendas on meeting and events related to the work group commitments.
- Provides travel assistance to Senior Adviser, for travel arrangements and entitlements based on the organization’s rules and policies. Liaises with relevant travel focal points to ensure that the organization obtains the best service and price for all travel.
- Supports management of administrative supplies, office equipment and vehicles, updating inventory of items.
- Maintain hard and electronic files and update data base systems ensuring timely and appropriate recording, safekeeping and disposal of confidential information
- Support scheduling of various digital engagements (Instagram stories, FB live, zoom or other wide-cast products).
- Monitor social networks and manage DMs etc. where appropriate
- Perform relevant research on digital personas to support the Senior Advisor in meetings and interactions
- Ongoing database / google sheet of key digital contacts and internactions.
- Maintain presence in relevant whatsapp groups
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Previous private sector experience preferred.
- Comfort with digital technology, social media, and agile planning/communications tools.
For immediate consideration please apply to the job posting and be ready to receive a phone call from a recruiter.