We are currently interviewing for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant in the San Francisco, CA area to perform a number of duties for one of our Marquis clients.
Job Description :
- Provides administrative, clerical and technical support to team to assure smooth operations of day to day office needs, including but not limited to answering telephones, drafting letters, formatting and revising proposal and contracts, quality control, scheduling appointments, and ensuring office supply needs are met.
- Assist in the creation of various correspondence, including marketing proposals, project reports, fee letters, and other memos.
- Maintain project files and all related materials as needed for projects.
- Prepare and submit expense reports, project sheets, and purchase orders.
- Work in coordination with Corporate Accounting department to assure all reporting and financial reimbursements or needs are addressed on schedule
The successful candidate must possess the following qualities:
- 2-year degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of administrative and general office experience, A/E/C field preferred.
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to day to day operations of office needs
- Strong professional client service and telephone skills.
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates interpersonal, written and organization skills along with a proven ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite skills, previous experience using Deltek Vision is a plus
_ For Immediate consideration please submit your resume.to this add.