Commercial Real Estate Attorney:
Forrest Firm is searching t Commercial Real Estate practice area. This attorney will work directly with clients, work to develop business, and support other attorneys as needed. The Forrest Firm is a full-service law firm and Certified B Corporation with offices across North Carolina. Forrest Firm is dedicated to their mission to provide legal services that consistently exceed client expectations, create healthy, sustainable work environments for our professionals, and positively impact the communities where we live and work.
· Work directly with and represent buyers and sellers, landlords and tenant, developers and investors
· Work on structuring, documenting, directing and coordinating real estate acquisitions, leasing, sales and financing.
· Draft purchase and sale agreements, leases and other real estate documents
· Analyze and prepare documents related to title matters, land use and entitlements
· Structure and draft commercial agreements and partnership, corporate, and limited liability company documents.
· Conduct real estate closing (with the support of our paralegal) is required.
• Must be licensed in North Carolina
• Commercial Real Estate Law experience for 3+ years
• Communication Skills
· Analysis Skills
· Experience in commercial leasing
· Strong communication skills
· The ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit your resume to Lauren.Fuhrer@forrestfirm.com.
Forrest Firm, P.C.